Last night Break.com launched a new video player with some unique features. The video of the player in action can be seen below.
Some of the new things are…
- Clicking on the bottom right corner allows you to resize the player as a video is playing.
- You can also elect to center the player in the middle of your browser, make it full-screen, or bring it back to normal size while a video is playing.
- Clicking on the picture and dragging it right or left while the mouse is still pressed down grabs the video and fast-forwards or rewinds it. (Very cool!)
- Controls for brightness, contrast, saturation, and smoothing can bump up and overlay the player.
- Keyboard shortcuts — A for fullscreen, S for slow-mo, V for preferences, up and down for volume, right and left for fast-forward and rewind.
- If selected, a guide overlays the entire screen with more from this user, top-rated, most-viewed, and related video scrolling through.
Of course to play with the new features you will have to view a video on Break.com’s pages not an embedded version like above.